Friday, November 21, 2008

My New Mexican Cousins

Finally, my Mom is letting me post pictures of my cousins from New Mexico!! They met us in Southern California to celebrate Kyle's 4th b-day and for Keira to be officially introduced to the family. In case you forgot...she has three older brothers and I am one month older than her exactly!! She is so cute my Mom wanted to take her home with us!! So, without further ado, here are more of my many cousins.....

Me and Keira...and let me tell you the paparazzi was going crazy when we were sitting next to each other! You'd think they had never seen two good looking babies sitting next to each other. What a bunch of nut jobs!!

This is my cousin Ryan. He is Keira's oldest brother. He's 8. My Mom says he's the best big brother to have....she whispered to me that when I get a sibling, she hopes I'm as nice as Ryan is to his brothers and sister.

This is Tyler. He is 6. My Mom thinks he's a little comedian.

And, this is Kyle. He turned 4 when we were there. My Mom loved talking to him. If I wasn't there, I think she really would've tried to kidnap him.

You should remember everyone in this photo now except for my Uncle Shaun and Aunt Jen. Hopefully, you remember my Grandpa and Grandma.
My Grandma had me a good portion of the time when my parents were talking to my cousins. But, I will tell you that I heard A LOT of laughing from my Mom and Dad and my cousins. I know my Mom and Dad wish we lived closer to them...maybe someday. Until then, I can't wait to get bigger to see what all the laughing was about!!!
p.s. Don't you think my Aunt Jen and my Mom kinda look alike? Scary huh? Don't be suprised if I get them confused someday.

5 comments:

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

Grady you got me! I thought you had 'new' Mexican cousins. :)

You're getting super handsome!

Kim said...

Grady that first picture of you is paprazzi worthy. Cutest little side grin ever!! I normally don't like to massage the male ego so much but I think you're good till you are about 14. I want to hold you/babysit next time you are down, whatever...just want to kiss those cheeks!

Jen Kesler said...

Yep, we're hot! Shaun and Brad have excellent taste, don't you think!?!

Jen Kesler said...

oops, sorry, Grady! I thought I was talking to your mommy!!! We were so happy to finally meet you! Love you lots and lots!!!!!

Julianne said...

LOVE the half grin Grady! You are way TOO cute!