Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pictures, Pictures and More Pictures

I'll let the pictures do the talking this time!

This is my first time at the beach!! This is the face I make when its windy...Mom and Dad thinks its very funny.

Mom took me down by the water....it was okay, I guess. I liked watching the waves, but I didn't like it when the water went over my feet. That is some COLD water!!

Dad and I having breakfast together. We prefer the cheerios.

I discovered this week that doors can balance me when I stand, but I have to be careful because they MOVE!! Now that is a good time. Who needs toys?

This is me getting in trouble for something, I'm sure of it. Now that I crawl and pull up on things all the time, Mom is always saying "Grady, no no!" Then she removes me from my mischief. Little does she know that I'm only acting like I don't know what she is saying, but I really do. I think its funny that she sounds like a broken record all day long.

Love my rocking horse. I can only sit and play on it when Mom or Dad is with me, but man do I love that mane! It is so soft and funny feeling. I can't get enough of it!

Me pulling up on Dad's leg. Apparently, this is what it looks like when he is looking down on me. I do this all the time because I love it when he plays with me!

Holding onto Dad. Now if only I could get this walking thing down...I'll really drive my Mom crazy! And, Dad and I will just laugh at her.

1 comment:

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

The "windy face" is awesome!