Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Some Randoms

Mom and I are posting a lot of random pictures completely out of order, but they all tell a story. So enjoy my randomness....


I got the flu about a month ago. Aunt Mary came over one night to make sure my Mom was taking good care of me. She fed me some rice and thought it was soo funny that it stuck to my belly!! She laughs at just about everything I do though. That's why Mom says I should call her "Aunt Ha Ha". Cuz all that chick does is laugh at me!! Thanks Aunt Ha Ha for coming over when I didn't feel so good and for making sure Mom was doing her job!!

This is Jack and me at the San Diego Zoo. It was my first trip to the zoo and I loved it!! So much to see!! I got to go with Grandma and Grandpa Kesler, Jack and then Aunt Kelly and Uncle Peter met up with us when they were done with work. Aunt Kelly bought my Mom and Dad annual passes, so now we can go whenever we want!! I actually went last week too. Man, I love that place!!!

Good ol' Jack Jack. He is always happy and smiling. I'm so glad I live close to him so we can hang out together!!

This is my cousin, Rebekah. She came and stayed with us for a week!! I was in hog heaven. She's by far the best babysitter E.V.E.R. (besides my Grandmas and Grandpas, of course)!! We went to the beach and she played peek-a-boo with me through the umbrella. She is soo much fun!! She never got tired of playing with me.

This is at the end of a very long day at Sea World. Mom said we had to upload this picture cuz "it's soooo cute"!!! She thinks everything is cute!

This is Rebekah and Mom waiting for a show to start at Sea World. I'm so excited that she just moved to CA....she use to live in AZ, but now she's only 45 minutes away!! The best part is, she lives on our way to Sea World and the Zoo!! I am one lucky boy!

This is at my friends, Paris and Ivy's, pool. They have the best pool toys to gnaw on. I like to "swim" and splash everyone...especially my Mom. But, she never wants to get her hair wet! What's that all about? We're going swimming, duh?!?!?

This is my cousin, Patrick, and I playing together at Grandma Shauna's house. He's my friend. I like my cousin. Mom says that Patrick "mad dogs" everyone like I do, but I'll smile a lot faster than Patrick will.

We went to eat dinner after a long day at Sea World. Aunt Amber says that Patrick was very very tired. And, Mom had to take this picture cuz Patrick was actually smiling. He has bigger cheeks than me, but I'm working on catching up with him....he's got a 9 month head start.

This is my Uncle Jimmy and Patrick. Mom says that Patrick is my Uncle Jimmy's "mini me". Uncle Jimmy is my Mom's only brother. She says that Patrick get his "mad dogging" skills from Uncle Jimmy. I don't know what she's talking about though, cuz Uncle Jimmy is pretty funny. He just likes to act tough.

And, this is my cousin James. I love his sunglasses. Mom loves his red hair. James is Patrick's older brother. From what I saw, he's a good older brother. Mom laughed all the time at James. She says he has a "cute personality". What does that mean?

1 comment:

Julianne said...

Hello!! Grady, your Mom knows you had a birthday...tell her to post some pictures!