Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mama's Spring Break

My Mom is on her Spring Break so I get to do a lot of stuff with her this week. Just about every second of my life is with my Mom. She's great and all, but my Dad is where the f.u.n. is at!! Daddy took a day off of work to go to Disneyland with Mom and me. I was soooo excited that Dad got to come too. We spent more than half the day there = BEST DAY EVER (well, at least so far this week). My pictures are out of order so Mom says I need to explain the one above. We were at downtown disney and I was dancing....I was entertaining the masses.....as usual.

Part of my dance routine....stompin my foot.

Mom and me.

Mom LOVES this picture.

Dad teaching me how to play the "gun" game. Mom says Papa Bob (I call him "Bob Bob") would love this picture.

I actually tolerated being by Tigger....I like to see these overstuffed characters from far away, but up close they usually freak me out.

I even gave Pooh a high five and tickled him!!

My best buddy (my Dad) and me. Mom LOVES this picture too. She's sooo mushy!!


Mom only has a few days left of her spring break and I heard her trying to talk Dad into going to the San Diego Zoo on Saturday. I know that if I said "peeez Daddy", we'll be going for sure. He's more of a sucker for my shenanigans than my Mom is. He is a softy. That's why he's my bestie.

No comments: