Monday, October 27, 2008

Did You Know??

.....that my Aunt Mary came to visit me for a few days? We went to lunch TWO times...and I heard her and my Mom gossiping...but shhh don't tell anyone. And, they were laughing too loud; people were staring.
And, did you know that I have TWO Aunt Kelly's? Yup, TWO!! This Aunt Kelly is my Mom's sister...she's the one who designed my kick butt blog. She is also the Mom of my cousins, Simon and Helene. She also made me my blanket that I sleep with EVERY night...it's crocheted or knit or something...basically, its handmade!! This Aunt Kelly cried when she saw me for the first time....but, again, that's our little secret...don't tell anyone. My Mom said she cried because I'm so cute it took her breath away....but I think my Mom is full of crap already.

This Aunt Kelly is my Dad's sister. She is my cousin, Jack's, Mom. This picture is taken at a party my Mom's friends threw for me down in the So. Cal.. This Aunt Kelly made me a TON of receiving blankets that I love. She also just sent my Mom and Dad a DVD of how to tell what my cries mean....it has made my life a heck of a lot easier!! Thanks Aunt Kelly!!

Last but not least...this is my newest cousin Keira. She is one month younger than me exactly. She also weighed the same as me. She lives in New Mexico and I can't wait to meet her and her 3 brothers. She's cute, don't ya think....but, don't tell her I told you.

My Mom says to stay tuned for Halloween pictures. What's Halloween? I'm sure I'll be finding out soon enough.

2 comments:

mzpinke said...

grady it looks like you are haveing the time of your life already! that's what i hoped for and i knew it from the second i met those awesome parents of yours! i love you so much and it brings me so much joy to see you with all these great people that love you just as much as i do. i sure hope to meet all those aunts and cousins someday. love you all!

Julianne said...

Grady, you are getting big already! Tell your Mom that she better be putting up a picture of your favorite Aunt Julianne soon, or else! Wish I was there to hold you and kiss you :)