Friday, October 24, 2008

Little Bit Sick

My Mom tells me that today I am 7 weeks old...she says that means 7 extra kisses today...see, she's nuts!! Nothing too exciting has happened this past week. I am experiencing my first cold so my parents won't take me too many places now. Being sick isn't much fun, but man you should see how fast my Mom and Dad react when I cough or sneeze. You think I was on fire or something. I'm feeling better now that I have a humidifier by my bed. I'm not as cranky anymore either. I heard my Dad telling my Mom that she got me sick from all the kisses she gives me....he of course was teasing her like he always does! But, I think my Mom feels guilty...you see, she works with sick people, so I think she thinks she brought it home from work and passed it on to me. I try to tell her it's not her fault, but she still doesn't understand all of my growling and grunting. So, here's some pictures from the last week....you can tell I'm still happy even though I was a wee bit sick.
This is me and my Dad taking a nap. My Mom loves to take these pictures. She says we're SOOOOOO cute!

This is me teasing my Mom with a half smile. I can't wait for Halloween!!

This is me kickin' it in my swing. I love this thing!! After my Mom and I get ready for the day we go downstairs, she puts me in my swing and I watch her wash all of my bottles. I usually fall asleep watching her clean the rest of the kitchen. I love my swing!!
My Aunt Mary is here to visit me. Good thing I'm feeling better. 'Til next time......

6 comments:

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

Oh, Grady! You are too cute!

Jen Kesler said...

Sorry you got sick, Grady! I love your little smile!

mzpinke said...

you're getting so big honey!! i bet you just love keeping your mom and dad on their toes!! lol i know they love you soooo much! i sure do too ok! hope you're feeling alot better, and u keep those adorable pictures coming alrighty!! love you bunches!! bye for now....

mzpinke said...

one more thing grady, tell you mommy that i check everyday to see if theres an update on your blog page, so i'm anxious to see more... lol well that's whenever she has a little bit of spare time of course!! lol love you!

Lori Franke said...

You are sooo cute Grady!! Glad I figured out you had your own blog!!

Julianne said...

You are way too cute! I just want to hold you and kiss you! Tell your Mom to do it for me until I get to see you in person again. I swear if you are one by the time I see you again I might have to seriously injur your Mother and Father!