Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Watch Out...Here I Come!!

I should start out by thanking my Aunt Kelly for creating my awesome blog. It took her a month to do it because she got sick...and she's busy taking care of my cousins, Simon and Helene. I feel bad because my Mom wouldn't stop bugging her. She did a great job, don't you think?

The purpose of my blog is so that my Rachel can see how big I am getting. My Mom says its so she can see how handsome I am too....but you know how Mom's are...just a bit on the loopy side. This blog is also so my birth family can see how cute I am and how happy I am. It's also for all of my adoptive family who don't get to see me everyday. My Mom and Dad say that I look different everyday....but, like I said before....L.O.O.P.Y.!! Just between you and me....I can't believe how many people love me between my adoptive family and my birth family. That doesn't even count all of my friends who WISH they were my family. I like to think that I am more loved than any other kid out there. But, shhhh....that's our little secret.

This particualr post is just a glimpse into my almost 6 weeks here on earth. I'm going to introduce my Rachel to some of my family. My Mom says that we'll do more posts that show all of the parties that have been given in my honor. I'm a bit of a rockstar ya know. The pictures start from my first night at home all the way to my first visit to the pumpkin patch with my girlfriend, Kensley. So enjoy my pictures. And feel free to leave me a comment (I call it a "shout out") if you want to.


This is my favorite place to sleep....right up close to my Dad.


This is my Grandma Dee (my Dad's Mom).

This is my Uncle Dan (my Dad's OLDER brother). He came over the day after I came home from the hospital and made everybody lunch!! Nice huh?

This is my Grandpa Marv (my Dad's stepdad).

This is my Grandpa Bob (my Dad's dad).

This is my Grandma Shauna (my Mom's mom).

This is my Aunt Mary (my Mom's youngest sister).

This is my cousin Helene. She's nuts. She didn't like me right at first but now she can't stop kissing me!! My Dad says she didn't like me because I was gonna take away her time with him. But, since all I do is usually sleep when we see her, it's not a problem.

This is my cousin Simon. He adores me!! Everyone is amazed too. You see, he LOVES my Dad so everyone thought he was going to have a problem with me....they thought he'd be jealous. But, now I think he loves me more than he loves my Dad. See grown ups don't know SQUAT!!

This is me hangin with my Dad while he is supposedly "working". If I'm not being held I prefer to be in my "Boppy".

This is my cousin Chase. He's from Arizona. He came all that way just to see me!!

This is my cousin Christian. He's from Arizona also. Don't ask me what weird face he's making. 8 year olds are weird!!

This is my cousin Jack. He is one week older than me. Our Moms say we're gonna be best friends.

My Dad says that Jack has a big "melon".

This picture is dedicated to my Aunt Shaunee. She bought me my onesie and my Mom put those leg warmer things on me because Aunt Shaunee hates them. My Mom also says that I have giant cheeks in this picture. Which, by the way, she doesn't stop kissing! Gross!!

Again the cheeks. And, my hair is starting to "thin". My Dad says I'm going to look like Uncle Dan soon.

Oh...I love my "Boppy". I'm getting sleepy just looking at it.

My girlfriend's mom, Yannette, knit me and my woman, Kensley, matching pumpkin hats. So very embarrasing!!

My Mom insisted on taking a picture with the pumpkins even though it was F.R.E.E.Z.I.N.G. outside!! She woke me up from a nap just to do this!! Crazy lady!!

My Mom and me.
That's a lot of pictures huh? And, that's not even close to all of my family. I have one more Grandpa (my Mom's dad), but when I met him for the first time my Mom slacked in getting a picture of me with him. All that man does is stare at me and talk funny. Why do grown ups do that? Anyhow, I'm sure you'll meet all of my crazy family throughout the history of this blog. But, for now, I'm sleepy....'til next time.

12 comments:

Julianne said...

WAY too cute! Yippee, Grady has his own blog! I will make sure there is an update ONCE a week! :)

Rebekah's Mom said...

Just for the record...I don't HATE the leg-warmer thing-ys. I just think they're weird. But hey, the onesie is super cute!:)

Love the blog and Grady's "voice". Great job, Kelly!

mzpinke said...

i think the entire blog its amazing kelly! you did a great job, and i'm sorry the you were so sick and hope you're feeling alot better. :) anywho, can't wait to see more as it comes. hope eveyone is good. bye for now... love rachel (mommy #2) :)

Kim said...

You're right Grady, you are so cute and so loved!!

merryrudolphs said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! That picture of the two buddies is soooooo cute!!!!! I am so ecstatic for you two!!! HAve a blast--can't wait to see the blogs and watch you all grow!! Love you! Kris

Jen Kesler said...

Love all the photos! I also love that the blog is from Grady's point of view! Keep 'em comin!

heidi said...

This is going to be fun. Can't wait to see what's next.

Juli said...

adorable blog! Grady is justing getting cuter and cuter maybe even a bit chubbier too! Love that! Cute pictures at the pumpkin patch, i especially like the blanket :)
looks like life is just back to "normal" in your neck of the woods and we couldn't be happier........xoxo

little miss bean said...

i LOVE your blog grady! i am looking forward to watching you grow here (and to hear about all the crazy things your mom and dad do to you!)! xoxo

Kelly said...

Grady Bear! I was more than happy to hook you up with your very own site... Just keep yer Mom off my back and we'll be good to go!

Bryan and Lyndsey said...

Such an awsome blog Kelly! Grady, you are a special little man and you are in a really great family. just make sure to keep your aunts and your mom on their toes!

Mary said...

I can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!!!