Thursday, November 13, 2008

Introducing....

...my Grandpa Jim!!! Last time we went down to So. Cal. my Mom forgot to take a picture of the two of us. My Mom says that I look like my Grandpa Jim. I think she forgot that I'm adopted...duh!! She says that I have the same color hair as him, but again, she's losing her mind...did she not notice that he has gray hair?? She says that at one time he had reddish brown hair too. She also says that I have the same shaped face as him...round. I think, she thinks, I look like him because of my belly...we match!! Anyway, I like my Grandpa Jim...he's funny. He likes to play games with me..one of which he balances me in the palm of his hand and moves me around...my Grandma HATES it when he does this. I think that's why he does it...to irritate her. Don't tell my Grandmas, but, my Dad does this same trick. I LOVE IT!!!