Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This One Is For You Aunt Mary

My Aunt Mary instructed me to put this picture on my blog. I smile all the time now and I talk too...my Mom calls it cooing, but I call it talking. One of the reasons we went to LA last week was becauuse it was my Aunt Mary's b-day...she turned 23. So, on Saturday I went with my Mom, Grandma, Mary, Carla and Kyle to shop at The Grove... I don't mind shopping because I got to be held the whole time...that pretty much equals heaven to me. So, this picture is on our way out the door to do some shopping. After the shopping we met my Dad, Grandpa and two of Aunt Mary's friends for some dinner off of Hollywood Blvd. Supposedly it was some good eats.

My Mom says that we'll post more pictures later. She finally took a picture of me with my Grandpa Jim. He's a funny guy. I also got to meet my New Mexico cousins and Jack and I got to play some more. My grandmas and grandpas went bananas over me. It was overall a pretty fun trip.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Grady Bear you are a cutie patutie! I want to kiss your cheeks!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Oh my goodness!!! Grady's little blog is just adorable it reminds me of the movie "Look Who's Talking". Did you ever see that movie? Anyway, I love it. Grady is just too cute. I'm sure you are just having the time of your life with him minus, waking up still in the night, worrying all the time if he's o.k., the new puke perfume, trying to get a shower in each day, and wondering if you will ever feel normal again, or wait what is even normal anymore? But besides all of those things I'm sure you are just loving him and being his mom. He is just precious!!!
JoLynn