Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Very First Halloween

Well, Halloween turned out to be more fun than I thought. My cousins, Simon and Helene, came to my house to go trick or treating with me. It was raining pretty hard though so we only went to a few houses. Man, my cousins LOVE Halloween...especially Helene. She not only dressed up as Alice in Wonderland, but she really BECAME Alice. It was crazy. My Mom and Dad dressed me up as a skeleton...so I was thinking how do I ACT like a skeleton....you can't do that, can you?

Here's Alice...ahem, I mean Helene. If she wasn't my cousin, I'd think she was cute.
This is Mr. Incredible....I mean Simon.

This is the trick or treating crew. My Mom stayed home to pass out candy. In the back row is My Uncle Tyson, then me and my Dad and then my Aunt Kelly...she was the Mad Hatter. And, then obviously on the bottom row is Mr. Incredible and Alice.

Here's my Dad and I ready to go get some candy. My Mom thinks its funny when he puts me in this backpack thing..she says it looks like mini-me from some movie called Austin Powers. I love this back pack thing...it lets me see EVERYTHING!!!

This is me after our trick or treating adventure. I needed to stretch out after that ordeal.


These next two pictures is to show you all what I look like at 12 lbs & 3 1/4 oz. and 22 3/4 inches long!! I went to the Doctor today and he was pretty impressed with my eating abilities. So, my Mom had to take MORE pictures of my fatty cheeks and the beginning of what my Mom calls a "Budda belly". What the heck does that mean?


I heard the Doctor tell my parents that I'm doing great! So, I guess that's like an A+ on a report card or something. My Mom had all sorts of questions she was asking....she's a bit crazy, but I think I've said that a time or two. Tomorrow, I'm going to Southern California to see my grandparents, aunts, uncles and a ton of cousins. So, I should have an entertaining post when we get back. Cuz my Mom must've gotten her crazy from somewhere!!
I forgot to remind you all that I'm 2 months old today!! And, my Rachel tells me that she's not the only one that reads my blog....so for all you lurkers out there, please feel free to leave a comment if you want to. You don't have to have a blog to leave a comment. You can be anonymous if you want. My Mom is nagging me to tell my grandparents (adoptive and birth) that they're suppose to leave comments too!! Don't be shy.
Until next time......

4 comments:

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

Grady, you'll be glad to know that Scrunch thinks her mom is crazy too. It's because we love you.

Way to go on chowing down. Michelin (sp?)Man thighs is what we're going for. Have fun in LA, but you do have to come home- no matter what your grandma and aunts bribe you with. Tell your mom you can't stay down there forever.

rachey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rachey said...

This is nana (Rachel's grandmother), you sure are getting big quick. I enjoy checking yours and your parents blogs. You truely are lucky to have those great people as your mommy and daddy! Love you!

Mary said...

Grady, I got lots of really cute pictures of you while you were here visiting. I will send them to your mom so she can post them up here for all to see your cute smile!