Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Love of Bath Time!!

What can I say? I love, love, love bath time!! It is soo very relaxing I almost fall asleep...ahh the warm water is the bestest!!! My Mom and Dad hope that my love of bath time will turn me into a "water baby". What's a water baby? It sounds a little creepy.



My Mom says that my Dad isn't gonna really like it that we posted the pic of me nekid...but my Mom says "it's sooo cute!!" Plus it doesn't really show anything, so hopefully he'll just shake his head and roll his eyes at us. Also, we think that my Rachel will want to see me all nekid and chunkified!! My Mom loves my chunky thighs...she says if she could dip them in chocolate she would eat them. What does that mean? She's truly crazy!!

4 comments:

Julianne said...

You are so cute, I just wanna eat you up- chocolate or no chocolate!

Rebekah's Mom said...

Oh my gosh, he is the cutest thing ever. Look at those cute chubby legs and cheeks! It's killing me to not see him. I love it when you post pics. Makes me feel like I'm not 1000 miles away!

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

Hey little buddy! You better pork up a bit more. You're not going to have enough chocolate dipped chunky leg to go around. And I'm glad your mom didn't listen to your dad this time and posted those pictures!!!!! Cute!

Jen Kesler said...

Too cute Grady!