Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Many Looks

I don't have anything great to tell you cuz all I do is eat, sleep and poop. So, enjoy my pictures!




Oh, the bath!! Again, I love it!!

I love to stand. My Mom says I look like a "big boy" when I do. And, my Dad thinks it would be really funny if I was running already. He's a weird one.

Ready for bed.



My Mom and these darn leg warmer things!! They do keep my legs nice and toasty though. If I could be nekid all day and not worry about getting cold, I'd do it in a heart beat!!


She doesn't stop with the dang camera. It's always in my face!!

See, I just wake up and need to stretch and she's all up in my face with that camera!! Make it stop already!!

5 comments:

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

Skulls and crossbones are definitely your look! Soooo freakin cute. I'll never feel bad about egging your mom on to buy stuff again!

Kelly said...

Grady, you miss me. I can see it in your eyes. Don't worry. I'll be up to see you soon.

Julianne said...

You are a little chunk! I just wanna hold you! Tell your parents to move to Arizona!

Mary said...

Whats up chubby! Gosh you are so BIG now! If you miss anyone, I know it is me you miss the most. I've been the one who has made the most trips to come see you. But its okay, it will be our little secret.

Mary said...

Oooooh Grady! Do you want some water milk? Simon wanted to know.