Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Love of The Softies

I love soft blankies. I sleep very very well on them. This is my favorite blanket that I sleep on. My Uncle Dan brought it back from Korea for my parents a few years ago and I have officially taken it over. Everyday I take my afternoon nap on it. I prefer to sleep on it nekid. Now my Mom says its too cold to let me sleep on it nekid. I'm determined to get my way...one way or another.

My Mom also says that I'm suppose to tell my Rachel what I'm up to these days. Mom says I'm doing something new all the time. One thing I've discovered and LOVE are my hands! They are the coolest!! I like my toys too....now I reach for them and attack them. My Mom and Dad love to watch me play with my toys. And, just yesterday I started blowing "raspberries". Now I make all sort of bubbles...I think its pretty cool! I'm trying really hard to roll over, but I haven't quite done it by myself yet. I talk a lot too...well at least to my parents. As soon as strangers get in my face, I just stare at them. They try to get me to smile, but I don't know them so I don't! What can I say...you have to "work it" for my love!!!

p.s. I went to see Santa last week...if my Mom and I ever figure out how to scan the picture we'll post it. Santa is a stranger so I didn't smile for him either. In fact, I didn't even look at him.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Grady come visit me! I miss you.