Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

My Dad tells me that today is Christmas Eve and I'd better get to updating my blog....so I'm doing what I'm told...for now! We are staying at home this year. My Mom and Dad say this is the firt time in their 7 year marriage that they've spent Christmas without spending it with one of their families. We are suppose to be starting our own family traditions. I don't know what that means. Anyhow, my Mom has taken some pictures.....

This was taken after what my Mom calls "Christmas Sunday". Which means...the Sunday before Christmas. Both my Dad and I were sick and she made us go to church because it was "CHRISTMAS SUNDAY!!!" We only went to one hour, so she was somewhat forgiven for making us go to church.


I'm not looking at the camera, but don't my Mom and Dad look cute?

Me and my favorite guy.

It's hard to see the fever blister under my Dad's nose, but it's there!!

My Mom and I on "Christmas Sunday".

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

3 comments:

Julianne said...

SO SO CUTE! Merry 1st Christmas to you Grady! Wish I was there to give you a great big smooch!

Jen Kesler said...

Merry Christmas Grady!! I bet Santa brought you lots of loot because you have been such a good boy!

We sent your gift to Gma and Gpa Kesler's because we thought you might be there...sorry!! Maybe your cute Mommy can pick it up next time she's in So Cal? It's not much but we hope you'll like it!

Mary said...

You survived your 1st Christmas with your crazy parents, congratulations! I miss you and will probably come see you this weekend, so tell your mom to gear up for a trip to David Berkley's. I know I am your favorite aunt. I am the one who comes to visit you the most!