Monday, January 5, 2009

I'M LATE!!! I'M SORRY!!!

I'm a slacker and I'm sorry for not posting last week!! For Christmas, I got a cold and an ear infection so I wasn't feeling up to it. And, those antibiotics did not like my gut:( But, I'm over it now and all is well with my gut!! I went to the pediatrician today and I now weigh 16 pounds & 2 1/2 ounces. I am also 26 inches long!! My Mom says I'm getting too big too fast! You should see my cousin Jack though...I'm just trying to catch up to him.

My first Christmas was just another day!! All except my Mom kept getting emotional...she teared up and cried for two days STRAIGHT!! My Dad and I didn't know what to do!! She says they were tears of joy. She never dreamed she would ever have a baby for Christmas and she kept telling my Dad over and over and over again how very lucky they are to have me. And, how very grateful they are for my Rachel. Speaking of my Rachel...thanks for the books. I love them. My Mom reads to me every night and I love it....so it is the perfect gift. Thank you!!

New Year's ....what's that? My Mom, Dad and I went out for a steak dinner and we watched a movie. I was asleep by the time 2009 got here though. I don't even know what 2009 is!! So, what's the big whoop?!?

My Aunt Mary came and visited me again over the weekend. She's fun. Her hair is growing back now and it's longer than mine!! Not too long ago I had a ton more hair than she did!! Anyhow, my Grandma Dee and Grandpa Marv are coming to visit me this weekend...my Mom says I need to rest up for their visit...cuz we're gonna P-A-R-T-Y!!! Man, my Mom is funny!!

HAPPY 2009 EVERYONE!!!!

1 comment:

Julianne said...

Your Mom has ALWAYS thought she was funny! AND, you are just way too cute! Make sure you tell your Mom to take you to S. CA in March- the week of the 16th!