Sunday, January 18, 2009

#2 & #3

As promised here are #2 and #3 of my favorite things being a BIG 4 month old. I no longer like my "play gym". I need to be sitting up seeing what is going on around me. So my Mom and Dad wised up and got me these:

This is my "jumper". My Aunt Kelly gave it to my Mom and Dad before she moved. She's pretty smart because I LOVE IT!! I sit in it everyday and watch my Mom get ready for the day and sometimes I "hang" out in the office with my Dad while he gets work done. Thanks Aunt Kelly...

This is my "walker". This is a genius invention. I can spend FOREVER in here. See that thing I'm holding onto in the picutre...I love to bite on that..it is heaven to my gums.

And just in case you forgot #3, my Mom made me re-post another picture of my ducky tub. She says its closer up and you can see how cute I am!

So that's it...those are my 3 favorite things for 4 months!!

2 comments:

Jen Kesler said...

Hi Grady!

Glad you're having so much fun! You sure are getting big!

Kelly said...

Oh... You are soooo cute you actually just made me cry.