Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Dad Rocks!

Literally, my Dad ROCKS!! I love it when he plays me the guitar. I just laugh and laugh. I'm his number one groupie...my Mom says I'm his only groupie. I try to tell him that he needs to play me "eensy weensy spider" but he doesn't understand all the squealing I do. My Uncle Dan plays me the guitar too. He's funny. When I laugh, he laughs. Actually, he laughs at ANYTHING I do. Apparently, he's lacking sufficient entertainment in his life. Uncle Dan comes to visit me at least once a week. He's my fav!!!


My Mom says I should let you know that I am laughing in this picture...not crying or screaming.

I'm trying to show my Dad that I want him to play "eensy weensy spider" for me but he still doesn't get it. I guess I don't do it as good as my Mom does. Whatever he plays is good enough for me though.
My Dad Rocks!!!

No comments: