Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm a Beach Boy

So much has been going on....where to begin? My world changed....we moved to Huntington Beach at the beginning of this week. My Mom and Dad found out we were moving two weeks ago...so things have been CRAZY!! For starters...my Dad had to go down to Southern California to start his job without my Mom and I. We had to stay behind to pack up our house. Thank heavens Grandma Shauna came and pretty much did it all!! My Mom is a nut case! But, I sure missed my Dad. I cuddle with him every morning...right in his armpit...so I was not happy that week he was gone. My Mom is great and all, but she is NOT my DAD!! Needless to say, I was ecstatic when I got my "armpit" back.

There has been all sorts of craziness going on in my new home. Something about the washing machine flooding and then the refrigerator. My Mom was ready to cry, but then Grandma Dee and Grandpa Marv came to her rescue. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure she was gonna lose her mind.

Anyhow, my Mom posted some pictures of my first St. Patrick's Day. My Dad says I'm not Irish, but my Mom says nobody would know with a name like Grady (my Dad won't let my Mom put our last name on the internet....but just know that it's very Irish also). So, Mom dressed me in green and bought me my first pair of shorts and flip flops since I live by the beach now. Once she dressed me she was laughing...she said I look like my Dad in my new duds. See for yourself...

This is a picture of me, my Mom and her herpe. Apparently, when she gets really stressed, she gets cold sores on her lip...she calls them herpes. Dad told her not to kiss me with that thing on her lip, but she did anyway. I don't know why he told her that, cuz I saw him kissing her!

My Dad trying to show me how to stand up all by myself. Maybe someday Dad!

Look I did it...for about half a second!

So, do you think I look like my Dad when I wear my "beach wear"? (please say yes, please say yes....Dad is my hero!)

6 comments:

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

I have a good mind to pack up the car today so we can see you in your beach wear in person. Grady we loves you!

Jen Kesler said...

You sure do look like your Dad, especially with the flip flops! Have fun in your new crib!

Julianne said...

You are such a little chunko! Im SOOOOOOO sad we could not see you last week :( Hopefully soon. Also, your cousin Colby has those same shorts and I think you fill them out more than he does!
Tell your Mom to get rid of this word verification thing, it is annoying!

rachey said...

Grady you are such a handsome little beachbaby. I would love to just hug and kiss all over you! You are one lucky little guy to have the mommy and daddy you have.
Hope everything is getting settled down for all of you now. Feels strange that you are so far away now. I think about you always!
Love
Nana S.

Rebekah's Mom said...

Oh, Grady. You DO look like your Daddy. You are getting so big, I just want to come and kiss your big fat tummy. We love you so much and hope to see you soon. Oh, and give your mom a break.

Kim said...

He is even cuter in person!! I am in love with his cute smile that he gives you so quickly!