Monday, April 6, 2009

Mom Says, Mom Says, Mom Says

Mom Says....well, she says A LOT of things. Too much sometimes. Anyhoo, the recent rambling is she says we need to post more. She says we need to let my Rachel know that I'm doing "awesome possum" and so she sees how big I'm getting. She says....that I need to let the masses know that I am crawling now...much to her dismay. Dad loves it, but Mom wants me to remain her little man cub. I also am babbling a lot, a lot. My favorite word is "da da". I say it all the time and Mom says very loud. She calls me loudmouth. Don't tell her...but so is she.

The pictures are off of Mom's phone, so she says the quality isn't that great...but at least I'm posting pictures right?
Mom says that I need to show people that I can actually sleep all by myself and in my own crib.

But, I prefer to sleep with my "armpit". Either in it or on it....doesn't matter. Dad likes it to0. But, Mom says that now that I'm a big boy, I need to sleep by myself more often. We'll see about that MOM!!

2 comments:

little miss bean said...

cute! i was always a sucker for cuddling with the kids at night, too! xo

Rebekah's Mom said...

You are so big! I love that you're a snuggler, even if it's reserved only for your parents. And, your mom deserves a loudmouth-so keep it up!:) loves!-Aunt Shaunee