Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!


Halloween is the best huh? I love getting all dressed up and getting candy....well, not really. I love the candy part though. All the pumpkins, witches, monsters, spiders and ghosts are so cool. Mom says I get very very excited when we see anything Halloween. This year I was a giraffe. Remember, I love the jungle animals and they didn't have an elephant (my all time fave) costume in my size so I settled on the giraffe. I didn't like that thing on my head though. But, I'll do just about anything for chocolate.....I'll even say "peeeeze!" Hope everyone had a fun Halloween.....I sure did!!!

2 comments:

Julianne said...

You are soooo cute Grady!! Come see us in Arizona...I dont think you will be alergic now that it is not so hot!

Jen Kesler said...

Grady, you are the cutest giraffe I've ever seen!