Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mareme Bum & Yak

This picture is of "Yak" and me. Mom says I'm suppose to say his name ZZZZZack.....but I prefer to call him Yak. Yak is my Aunt Mareme Bum's fiance. I'm not too sure what that means, but my Mom says that he's gonna officially be my Uncle on February 11th. Can I just tell you how excited I am?!?! Yak is sooo cool. I just love playing with him. I like him more than I like Mareme Bum. Mom thinks its funny when I combine their names into "Maremebumyak". Aren't they the same? Anyhoo....Mareme Bum is getting married and I am very excited.

2 comments:

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

"..all those who wish they could be my family can see how stinkin cute I am.." :)

You're oh. so. cute. We've missed you! Glad you got your bloggin' groove on Grady!

Julianne said...

Am I the only one that thinks its strange that Grady likes Mary's bum!!??? I guess it is better than liking Yak's bum!!