Wednesday, October 5, 2011

July to September...I'll Let the Pictures Do The Talking

Of course, my Mom and I uploaded out of order. This goes from September to July. This is my 3rd birthday party. I had a SPIDERMAN BOUNCE HOUSE!! I was for sure the coolest kid on the block!!



I'm showing my woman, Eden, how to work my new bubble blower.


Mom and me at the San Diego Zoo (again)....this time we went on the bus tour.

After a trip to the beach...I think I'm pretty cool with my sunglasses on.


Me and my girls (that's what I call 'em) on my Mom's birthday.

My friends, Vaughn and Ewan. We had a good time at the beach. Did you know that they like superheros just as much as I do? My Mom thought it was so cute when she heard us talking about our favorites. She's so wierd!

Another beach day.....look at all those girls!!! Good thing Vaughn and Ewan were there because I would really be outnumbered. Beau was there, but he just sat on his Mom's lap...Mom was jealous...she says those were "the good old days" when I'd stay in one spot.

My SpongeBob pool at Papa Cookie's house.





My cousins, Simon and Helene, came to visit me for one whole week!! I was soo happy to see them. We sure had a lot of fun and I got to stay up late every night....just like I was a big kid.

Mom just thinks I'm so cute!

My other cousins, James and Patrick, also came to play with me. We went on the slip and slide in the backyard. Now that was a blast!! James had a broken elbow that's why they put a plastic bag over his arm so he could play with me. I sure miss my James and Patrick. I LOVE wrestling with them.


Mom says this is me and Eden's future engagement picture. What does that mean? She is seriously soo weird it's almost embarrassing.

I was nice and let Patrick play with my Eden at the beach. I was too busy harassing my Mom to care too much.

I took swimming lessons this summer WITHOUT my Mom this year. My teacher's name was Janae. She was awesome. I miss her. She taught me how to float on my back and how to swim to the side. I can't wait to see her again next year.

Getting ready to conquer the waves.

I love churros. Especially after swimming.

Me and Dad at the beach on the 4th of July


Swimming at Marmebum and Zach's pool.

My King cousins came to visit me too....TWICE!! Mom and I met them up in Agoura a few days and then they came back for my birthday party. That made my whole entire birthday totally awesome!!



Stay tuned cuz my Mom and I are already uploading picture on my blog from our 10 day vacation!! That's right 10 days!! I got to go on an airplane and a big, big boat. We had soo much fun....and my Papa Cookie and Dam-ma (Grandma) came too. I was sad that I had to leave my dog, Charlie, but it was worth it!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

You have the cutest boy ever! I love you guys.